Janitorial Staff (R7523)
Want a career? Look here.
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Corporate Graphics Commercial, a branch of Taylor Corp, is looking for a new Janitor to join our team! CGC offers you the chance to be responsible for our North Mankato facility. It is a well-lit, easy to manage, and fun environment for you to build you career at Taylor Corporation!
- Clean and maintain our North Mankato Corporate Graphics Commercial building.
- Use a pallet jack to pull recycling off the plant floor to help sustain productivity.
- Learn the floor machines for when recycling is requested to be changed out.
- Complete general cleaning of offices of the building.
- Replenish toiletries in the restrooms as needed.
- Sweep manufacturing floor during slow seasons.
- Monday through Friday. 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM
We Would Prefer:
- Ability to pull up to 50 lbs. using a pallet jack.
- Basic understanding of how to maintain cleanliness.
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations, in accordance with CDC and state guidelines:
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Corporate Graphics Commercial
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
CGC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.