Market Research Analyst (R5653)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Communications is seeking a Research Analyst. This person will be responsible for supporting the MSO Market Research Team and support staff through market and industry research reports, competitive research and analysis, data management, and lead generation.
- Collects and analyzes data to evaluate existing and potential product/service markets
- Identifies and monitors competitors and researches market conditions or changes in the industry that may affect sales
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the research field
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
- Research and compile/prepare information on existing and prospective clients and markets for use by sales personnel
- Conduct and compile competitive research, including SWOT analyses, for use by sales management and personnel
- Manipulate and manage data in support of the sales team
- Work across all Taylor Companies to fulfill research requests and sales support
You Must Have:
- B.A. or B.S. in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field.
- Requires a bachelor's degree, and 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Software competence and experience, including word processing, spreadsheet and presentation applications
- Familiarity with research tools and practices, preferably in a business setting
- Passion for research, with strong analytical, statistical, and communication skills
- Ability to work independently, prioritize, multi-task and problem solve conflicting priorities
- Professional demeanor and ability to discreetly handle confidential and time-sensitive information
- Mature, self-motivated, and curious
- Well organized, detail-oriented, tech-savvy, and enthusiastic
We Would Also Prefer:
- Experience with Salesforce
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Communications is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.