Sales Growth Representative (R8173)
Taylor Corporation has big plans for the future and we need talented leaders to get us there. We power the world’s leading brands ― and our employees’ careers ― by unlocking potential everywhere we see it. If you love to lead, are open to new ideas and inspire the best in others, we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for professionals like you.
Want to be part of something powerful? It’s time to join Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Curtis 1000, Inc. (a Taylor company) is seeking a Sales Growth Representative to support our Central/Mid-West growth team! This position is responsible for working collectively with our Account Teams to retain and grow current clients by deepening our relationship and expand into other BU solutions with existing clientele. The successful candidate will also be responsible for growth through securing new clients/logos, and ultimately to secure market share to support an aggressive growth objective.
- Accountable for attainment and growth of revenue
- Develop a Market Plan to create new opportunities and build the opportunity pipeline
- Develop a Client Strategy collaboratively with Account Managers
- Effective utilization of all resources, including but not limited to business development/marketing/general managers to build and deploy client strategies
- Close capable in both expansion/acquisition deals
- Responsible for understanding and being able to demo customer facing technology effectively
- Effective utilization and updates of Salesforce
- Continuous learning
- Team collaborator/contributor
- Develop Account Plans by client to deepen relationships & expand into other solutions
- Effectively navigate inside of the Business Units
You Must Have:
- A minimum of an associate degree, or its equivalent, with previous professional experience in sales or in related area / sales aptitude
- Effectiveness in building strategic relationships internally/externally
- An entrepreneur attitude with relentless pursuit of new business
- Effective client/market planning and consultative selling skills
- Ability to create interest, open doors through multiple business development strategies
- Develop strategic relationships with clients and partners
- Ability to understand client challenges/objectives and align capabilities to deliver a high value proposition
- Make presentations, perform negotiations and close business
- Effective understanding of our sales process
- General knowledge and use of Salesforce
- Knowledge of business in various vertical markets and your geographical location
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their well-being, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Curtis 1000 Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.