Vice President of Sales (R5105)
Taylor Corporation has big plans for the future and we need talented leaders to get us there. We power the world’s leading brands ― and our employees’ careers ― by unlocking potential everywhere we see it. If you love to lead, are open to new ideas and inspire the best in others, we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for professionals like you.
Want to be part of something powerful? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Communications SCS is seeking a Vice President of Sales to lead the sales, business development, product management and pre-sales capabilities of our secure communications business. The ideal candidate will be an experienced enterprise sales management leader skilled at driving revenue growth through value based solution selling and vertical development.
- Development and execution of sales strategies and plans necessary to fulfill the growth and revenue goals of the organization.
- Keeping current on market conditions, industry trends, competitor activity and leading customer strategies
- Delivering best practice approaches to end-to-end deal management. Providing guidance on contract structure, pricing, negotiation and ensures optimized contract and quote approvals; driving and enabling operational excellence in all key aspects of the deal life cycle
- Managing key customer relationships and participation in closing strategic opportunities
- Ensuring sales pipeline analytics are closely tracked and establishes necessary processes to manage pipeline and lead flow in Salesforce.com. Creates and implements key initiatives to increase pipeline.
- Partner with marketing, solution management and client services to establish successful support strategies and programs.
- Planning and directing all sales policies, objectives, and initiatives in order to drive successful sales outcomes.
- Leading and motivating the sales team toward profitable revenue growth
- Successfully managing sales budget
- Developing sales managers into effective sales coaches in order to optimize team and individual performance
- Developing and maintaining an effective sales organization through on-going selection, training, and coaching of sales managers and their teams
- Creating a culture of winning and ongoing business and individual goal achievement
- Conducting accurate sales and financial forecasting
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing, or related field or equivalent work experience to meet the essential functions of the position
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in sales, with a minimum of 5 years leading a sales team
- Expert solution selling skills proven by winning large strategic clients
- Experience selling strategic marketing solutions to the financial services industry
- History of leading strategic sales visioning with proven ability to execute
- Ability to create a continuous improvement culture
- Self-starter, client-centered and strategic thinker
- Proven change management skills
- Experience working alongside Channel Partners
- Desire to work in a high-energy sales environment
- Proven track record of building strong professional relationships
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 by continuously investing in the latest technology and the best talent. Fast-paced and forward-looking, Taylor rewards those who can grow our business ― and our people. Work-life balance is a priority here and you’ll see that in our compensation and benefits package as well. In addition to competitive pay and lucrative incentives, we offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ long-term potential.
Taylor Communications SCS is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.