Senior Sales Executive (R3375 )
Corporate Graphics is seeking a Senior Sales Executive to grow an existing base of account business and/or develop a new sales territory. The position will effectively manage local accounts and constantly ensure cross-selling efforts are meeting Corporate, Regional and Area plan requirements. They should be able to effectively understand and implement the sales model and strategy at the local and regional level and ensure that their sales team’s skills are effectively developed and assessed on a regular basis. A primary goal is to determine how to best coach, mentor, and lead sales reps to meet or exceed performance milestones. The Senior Sales Executive must ensure optimal growth in the Region’s Volume and gross margin as well as their Sales Team’s development.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensures operations within region exceeds all sales goals and satisfies the entire customer base
- Effectively hires and develops and supports “world class” sales talent
- Coach, mentor and lead a national sales force
- Coordinate sales efforts with other Strategic Business Units to maximize market coverage and cross-selling
- Lead development and execution of local sales strategies (talent acquisition, retention, account expansion)
- Work with the senior management team to set revenue and sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Maximize use of appropriate sales processes & develop sales staff to perform at required skill levels using a variety of developmental techniques and appropriate sales models
- Utilize and integrate sales performance management model to drive key metrics at local al level
- Continue to drive improvement in customer loyalty and customer satisfaction at local level
- Identifying new opportunities for revenue and profit growth
- Maintain relationships at strategic levels within accounts to ensure alignment with the account’s goals and vision
- Coordinates accounts resources with representatives from marketing, sales-operations, information technology, development and customer services
- Ensure management of a large account base by providing superior customer service
- BA/BS in business or other relevant major
- 2+ years of high school yearbook sales experience
- Strong ability to coach sales reps to higher performance
- Expertise in the print industry and the ability articulate Corporate Graphics value proposition to clients
- Strong knowledge of ROI/ROA concepts; excellent problem solver
- Excellent Planning discipline: Able to convey the organizational and account vision and ensure accountability of all team members to achieve goals
- Detail oriented: Able to translate customer needs into actionable deliverables.
- Display solutions-oriented creativity
- Excellent negotiation skills, presentation skills, written and oral communication skills
- Excellent leadership, coaching and mentoring skills, achievement oriented
- Some travel may be required
- 4+ years selling experience; preferably in print/mail/promo industry or technology experience
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, and Holiday Pay.
About Our Company:
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Company History and Values
The history of Corporate Graphics Commercial dates back to 1989 when we began operations in our current location. Through the succeeding years, CGC has grown to become one of the region's premier commercial printers by offering creative, high-quality solutions for a wide variety of clients.
The growth of CGC can be directly attributed to our "customer-focused" approach and the support of our parent company, Taylor Corporation. We have assembled a well-rounded team of seasoned professionals who can quickly and effectively respond to any situation or problem. The efforts of our employees are enhanced by the latest technology and equipment.
Every person on our staff is committed to providing good customer service and to producing high-quality products and services.