Customer Service Representative II (R4804)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Communications is seeking a Customer Service Representative II. The Customer Service Representative II (CSR II) is responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with customers on behalf of the company by ensuring that all customer requirements and needs are completely met.
As the CSR II, you must convey to the customer a sense of expertise in our products and solutions. The CSR II is also responsible for communicating customer requirements to other teams, in accordance with company policies and procedures. The CSR II is looked at as the strength of our organization. This role is able to autonomously manage and own numerous multiple-solution customers and related demands with ease. CSR II’s are oftentimes the go-to person for challenging day-to-day and complex internal or external scenarios. The ability to seek and accept feedback from others while learning to provide similar feedback constructively is an important part of this role.
As a CSR II, you play an integral part in meeting all company goals:
- Guarantee satisfaction and value for our customers.
- Contribute to a work environment that fosters pride in being part of a winning team.
- Contribute to the company’s goals of achieving cost efficiencies by maintaining high productivity and quality standards.
You are responsible for supporting the company vision and mission. This position requires tact, sensitivity, and professionalism, because you will be in contact with current and prospective customers, and are in a strong position to influence their satisfaction and our company prosperity.
- Work independently and within a team to deliver a consistent, exceptional customer experience every time.
- Manage all communications-written, verbal, and in person, in a profession, proactive and efficient manner
- Resolve all customer needs including orders, requests, and follow-up activity across multiple systems and functions courteously, efficiently, quickly and accurately.
- Own escalations and concerns on behalf of the customer immediately thorough root cause analysis and permanent resolution.
- Successfully establish, manage and exceed customer expectations throughout all engagements.
- Engage appropriate resources to assist or resolve service issues as necessary.
- Understand and appropriately use the company pricing system and policies.
- Review a variety of work product including, but not limited to internal and external communication, quotes, designs, proofs, reports, etc. for accuracy and improvement opportunities.
- Manage workflow to meet customer deadlines in a team environment.
- Understand and help the customer articulate their needs.
- Effectively present and discuss the products and services of the company to customers in a way that conveys an image of quality, integrity, and superior understanding and delivery of customer needs.
- May act as a coach/mentor to other CSR’s.
- Continue to sharpen skills and drive personal growth enabling career progression and further elevation of the customer experience
- Coordination of projects and complex customer deliverables
You Must Have:
- High School education or above with 2 years of college preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of related / relevant experience in position or specialization.
We Would Also Prefer:
- Print, marketing or promotional product experience and/or Salesforce.com knowledge a plus
- Strong MS Office skills with emphasis on Excel and Outlook
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel experience with an understanding of pivot tables, countif, sumif, vlookup
- Advanced computer experience and ability to implement new technologies.
- Team Atmosphere
- Driven, self-motivating individuals will flourish
- Highly customized solutions with an intense customer focus
- Standing and/or sitting for prolonged periods of time
- Appearance and professionalism at all times must represent the company image
- Fast-paced environment: subject to numerous schedule and priority changes and short notice activity all the while making it easy for our customers
- Role typically reports to a Customer Service Supervisor or Customer Service Manager
About Our Company
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
Taylor Communications is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
Taylor Communications is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com.