Marketing Analyst, Entry Level (R7485)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: ComplyRight is looking for a talented Entry-level Marketing Analyst to plan and execute direct marketing circulation strategies for customer and prospect campaigns across multiple marketing channels and brands. This position requires a highly organized, detail-oriented individual who can translate quantitative analysis into actionable business strategies.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of company data marts, table structures and field values for all ComplyRight brands.
- Apply appropriate data segmentation and selection techniques to create target lists for multi-channel marketing campaigns (mail, email, telemarketing, etc.).
- Ensure proper setup of complex email programs, including drip, multi-hit, dynamic content and auto-triggered campaigns.
- Establish benchmark reporting, work with marketing teams to set KPI improvement targets, and recommend testing & optimization strategies.
- Conduct post-campaign analysis to determine next steps.
- Contribute solid targeting ideas individually and in group settings.
- Gain thorough understanding of customer behavior and needs thru analytics and utilization of business intelligence (BI) tools.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Marketing or Business with heavy analytical coursework.
- Proven ability to prioritize and accomplish multiple projects simultaneously.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel.
- Strong analytical/logic skills.
- High attention to detail as well as reliability, flexibility, and thoroughness.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
We Would Also Prefer:
- Experience using business intelligence (BI) tools, statistical analysis tools (SPSS, SAS), and campaign management/customer segmentation tools such as Alterian, Aprimo, CIM or similar tools.
- Some experience in a database marketing environment.
- Some experience in Email tools (Salesforce/Exact Target).
- Exposure in a B2B direct marketing environment and previous database query experience.
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Work from home in accordance with CDC and state guidelines
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
ComplyRight is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.