Graphic Design Specialist (R5574)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Corporation is looking for a seasoned Graphic Designer to develop creative collateral for both print and digital projects. For this role, we especially value expertise with the printed medium including print design, processes and materials. Though less focused on digital, you will also have opportunities to design emails, presentation decks, websites, brand identity systems and more.
- Generate all-new designs, as well as updating existing pieces for print and digital collateral.
- Create visual designs that effectively meet client expectations while adhering to corporate or product brand identity, including the design of print/screen layouts, color palettes, typography, user interface elements, and icons.
- Work under minimal supervision, independently at times and collaboratively as part of a larger creative and stakeholder team at other times.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Collaborate with the expanded creative team and supporting Project Management as needed.
- Work both independently and collaboratively at varying capacities; leading projects individually, leading projects in partnership with a teammate or supporting portions of projects led by management.
- Capable of organizing, prioritizing and multitasking successfully in a deadline-intensive environment
- Learn, understand and live Taylor United everyday
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience working as a Graphic Designer
- Knowledge of print design
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a high paced environment and adjust focus based on shifting priorities
- Strong communication skills both verbal, written and utilizing online conferencing tools
We Would Also Prefer:
- Leadership Experience
- Printing Process Experience
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.