Child Care Center Teacher - Preschool (R8111)
Come Work with Us!
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Golden Heart Child Care, a Taylor Corporation company in North Mankato, MN, is seeking a Child Care Teacher or Teaching Assistant to work with preschool-aged children as part of a team of qualified staff! You would be responsible for meeting the educational as well as physical needs of each individual child, treating each child with dignity and respect, and establishing a positive relationship with the parents. You would also be responsible for the implementation and continuation of the center program in the absence of the coordinator.
- Assist in planning and implementing the daily program under the direction of the coordinator. Plan and carry our activities which are developmentally appropriate to the children they are working with.
- Meeting the educational as well as physical needs of each individual child.
- Assist in maintaining a safe environment through observation of appropriate equipment for children’s developmental skills.
- Provides input for conferences with parents to discuss child's progress as well as any issues that arise.
- Observe, record, and report individual and child’s behavior as assigned.
- Monday - Friday; 30 to 40 hours per week between the hours of 6:30am - 6:00pm
You Must Have:
- Some credits to meet MN DHS Assistant Teacher qualifications.
- Minimum two year degree that meets Department of Human Services qualifications.
- Must be willing to fulfill responsibilities in accordance with the center’s policies and philosophy.
- Must be physically able to see and hear on-going activities of the children and able to lift a minimum of 60 pounds.
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations, in accordance with CDC and state guidelines:
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.