Material Handler (R4468)
Want a career? Look here.
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Navitor Midwest, (branch of Taylor Corporation), is seeking a Material Handler to assist production with stock needs. The position is responsible for taking large format stock and programming the cutting machine to cut down the stock according to specific measurement requirements, maintain inventory and back stock levels for the employees on the production floor.
- Monitor customer orders and deliver product in a timely manner
- Receive and stock product with 100% accuracy
- Respond to various questions and requests from the production area
- Maintain accurate inventory on a monthly basis
- Build and maintain relationships between all departments
- Assist in cutting extra trims when needed
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Cross train on additional equipment in the area
- Monday – Friday, 10:00 AM - 6:30 PM
You Must Have:
- Ability to utilize learn computer program for order processing
- Strong multi-tasking, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high energy, and challenging environment
- Basic math skills
- Ability to distinguish colors
- Ability to stand for an entire shift
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds on a consistent basis
- Positive attitude and be team oriented
We Would Also Prefer:
- High school education or equivalent
- Production/Warehouse experience in Manufacturing environment
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Navitor Midwest is one of America’s largest commercial wholesale printers, delivering innovative programs, services and technologies exclusively to our community of resellers. Headquartered in Minnesota and with manufacturing facilities nationwide, Navitor provides print resellers and distributors the industry’s widest portfolio of personalized print and custom business identity products. Navitor is part of the Taylor Corporation family of companies. For more information, visit our website at Navitor.com