Retail/Store Designer (9380)
Vectra Visual is seeking a Retail/Store Designer to help create the visual elements (such as art, graphics, and photography) used in the production of marketing materials, design of products or packaging, creation of advertising/sales promotional materials, and in-store visual displays for a variety of clients.
This position will work with in the defined parameters of the client’s needs, while providing a unique and fluid creative design.
- Works with creative team to design visual displays to be seen in client’s stores, promotional materials, and other projects
- Will need to be able to work within multiple design suites, including but not limited to, InDesign, Photoshop, and Sketch-Up
- Collaborates with marketing, sales, production managers and other departments to plan, analyze, organize, and execute assigned projects to support company-wide creative objectives
- Will provide creative leadership on issues relevant to technical graphic design
- Will ensure design consistency such as the appropriate usage of color, composition, perspective, and layout to create brand identity through all marketing communication and materials to customers
- Position will utilize graphic design technology and computer software packages to produce advertisements, sales promotions, and public relations material for visual communications media
- Originates design, art and copy layouts
- Determines style, size and arrangement of type and illustrations
- Other duties as assigned
- Provides instructions or directly assembles and prepares final layouts or 3D displays
You Must Have:
- College degree preferred but not necessary and printing experience a plus.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional full-time design experience.
- Strong customer service skills, with a proven track record of successfully assisting high level clients.
- Fluent proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- Ability to provide significant input to the strategic and conceptual direction of the work that we create and the ability to work well under tight deadlines.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to multitask, appropriately prioritize and make decisions quickly and independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
We Would Also Prefer:
- Bachelor’s degree or printing experience
- 3D design or motion graphics experience a plus.
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Vectra Visual, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.