Temporary Production Support (R6730)
Come Work With Us!
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Card Fulfillment Services is looking for a new Equipment Operator to join the team! CFS, a branch of Taylor Corp, is a fast-paced growing company with plenty of opportunities available to you!
- 3rd Shift (10pm - 6am Sunday through Thursday)
- Work with department personnel to ensure all required job information is accurate and correctly documented
- Understand customer schedules and produce carriers within the agreed upon timeframes
- Assist in the ISO Quality Management System and audits
- Complete all production reports
- Work with the warehouse and inventory representatives on material movement
- Ensure the sign off approvals meet production needs
- Manage equipment and materials to meet department schedules
- Perform general equipment maintenance
- Maintain a clean, organized work area
- Comply with all safety, DOT, HAZMAT and environmental policies and procedures
- Use all designated Personal Protective Equipment as required
- Behave in accordance with Travel Tags, Inc. Core Values
- Ability to follow written and verbal directions
- Has good mechanical aptitude
- Maintains a pattern of regular and predictable attendance
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Ability to respond to continually changing priorities and coordinate multiple projects
- Perform a variety of tasks throughout the day in a fast paced work environment
- Interact constructively and effectively with all plant employees
- Ability to work in a team environment toward a common goal
- Reacts to change productively and handles other tasks as assigned
- A service-oriented individual with a high energy, positive and friendly demeanor
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corp is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.