Project Manager (R8432)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Corporation is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their team!
Your Shift: Monday – Friday 8a – 5p
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects
- Oversees all aspects of projects; sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, monitors and summarizes progress
- Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Performs a variety of tasks such as leading and directing the work of others; a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- Work both independently and as part of a team on a daily basis
- Efficiently utilize time and resources to ensure effective completion of projects
- Provides management with meaningful reports on issues and their resolution along with suggestions for improvements
- Participates in planning of departmental activities based on knowledge and experience
You Must Have:
- A bachelor's degree and 2+ years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Familiar with a variety of concepts, practices, and procedures pertaining to project management
- Good analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to communicate professionally with people at all levels of the organization, as well as external contacts
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail and a results-oriented mindset
- Works well as part of a team and individually
- Ability to organize and express thoughts clearly
- Proficient in Microsoft Teams, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Visio
- Fast learner with the ability to execute tactical tasks as well as think strategically
We Would Also Prefer:
- 3+ years of experience in a project management role
- PMP certification
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.