1st Shift Warehouse Worker (R8133)
Come Work with Us!
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Warehouse & Distribution is seeking a Warehouse Worker to join our team in Jeffersonville, IN! This position will be responsible for picking, collating, and packing materials daily based on the specifications of our clients and shipping out to their specific locations.
Your Shift: Monday - Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm; additional hours as needed.
- Work with others within an assigned work cell to assist in the hand assembly of customer kitting projects.
- Utilize RF scanner to pull orders accurately and drop off at shipping stations for processing.
- Perform quality control review of each order.
- Maintain a clean working environment and follow safety requirements for the position
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
You Must Have:
- Effective communication skills and the ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Math skills including addition, subtraction, fractions and decimals are required to follow instructions
- Basic computer knowledge - Excel would be a plus!
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and meet set deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to bend/twist, stand/walk, reach above shoulders and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Flexibility to perform a variety of job assignments
We Would Also Prefer:
- High school diploma/GED
- 1+ years warehouse or job-related experience.
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Our Company
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
For more than a century, we in Jeffersonville have been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.