Sales Manager (R7753)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Our FolderWorks team is looking for an experienced Sales Manager to join our team in North Mankato! This person will be responsible for developing and executing sales strategies for the folder and packaging lines. They will lead a team of seasoned sales professionals with different channel focuses and assist in selling opportunities.
The Manager of Sales is a strategic role within FolderWorks to ensure that strategies for the sales channels are established and being executed. This is a fast-paced role that requires strong organizational skills and attention to detail.This exciting position will include hunting for new accounts, providing leadership to current sales staff and formulating a sales strategy to achieve year or year sales growth for the company. This position will focus on both of FolderWorks product lines custom/standard pocket folders and out new folded carton packaging line.
On an average day, this person will be checking in with current sales staff, providing support and executing sales strategies. They will work with production in an indirect way and will work to build on company culture. This position will also help when need in various areas as needed.
Shift Times: Monday through Friday 8AM – 5PM
- Manage all aspects of sales team and strategies
- Lead efforts to grow our independent group sales channel
- Grow channel sales through assisting existing sales staff
- Work with our Strategic Distributor and Enterprise accounts and bring new ideas to grow sales
- Daily reporting on sales pipeline and progress
- Develop new product ideas and research applications that align with FolderWorks business plan
- Special projects as assigned
- Act as an adviser to sales staff on projects and opportunities
You Must Have:
- 5+ Years of Management Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Sales, or Marketing
- Deep knowledge of folder construction and manufacturing capabilities
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates dependability in all aspects of work
- Shows initiative and responsiveness
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- A keen attention to detail
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Our Company
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions.
We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more!
Taylor is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.