Sr. Inside Sales Account Executive (R9006)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Communications, a division of Taylor Corporation, is seeking a Sr. Inside Sales Account Executive to join their team! In this role, you will be responsible for retaining and growing revenue and gross margin within an assigned territory through consultative partnering with new and existing clients, as well as closing new business through strategic prospecting. This is a significant opportunity to become part of an expanding team in an environment of collaboration, innovation, and growth. Our team possesses the following characteristics and looks to welcome like-minded talent: teachable, curious, persistent, organized, professional, analytical, ambitious, and high integrity.
- Achieve or exceed revenue / gross margin retention quota
- Achieve or exceed revenue / gross margin new business quota
- Achieve or exceed all performance metrics (measured selling activities)
- Develop and execute strategic customer growth plans within assigned territory
- Build strong, consultative partnerships with assigned customers
- Effectively manages the sales process through to close
- Identify customer needs and pain points and effectively align with solution
- Learn and demonstrate deep understanding of all Solution Sets, clearly articulate capabilities and value to clients and prospects
- Manage customer expectations and deliver outstanding service
- Continually update and manage workflow through SFDC as directed
- Participates in weekly coaching sessions and provides territory performance insights to Manager
- Engages and builds the right team to exceed customer expectations
You Must Have:
- 2+ years of insides sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or relevant field preferred
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations over the phone
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience with sales process / methodology
- Experience with CRM (preferably Salesforce.com)
- Demonstrated record of achievement
- Strong business acumen
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and social media tools
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Masks are provided and will be required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.