Let Us Power Your Potential!
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Precision Press is looking for an Estimating Representative to join their team in North Mankato, MN! As an Estimating Representative, you will be responsible for the quick and efficient processing of quotes based on requests from our internal team and our customers. You will also be responsible for working closely to build and maintain internal and external customer relationships at all levels within our organization, including providing support to sales and customer service organizations by reviewing order specifications and/or processing orders received as needed.
Your Schedule: Monday – Friday 8a – 5p
- Monitoring our system and applying pre-established pricing programs to customer requests using pricing databases and online quoting tools
- Collecting information for proper quotations from other functions as needed
- Answering questions on product choices and options as well as providing suggestions to customers on other products and/or services to increase their awareness on the solutions we offer and increase business
- Provide back-up support to our sales and customer service organizations by reviewing order specifications and/or processing orders received as needed
- Perform other miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
You Must Have:
- Mathematical aptitude and ability to interpret numerical data
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong multi-tasking, attention to detail, and analytical problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate professionally both verbally and in writing
- Strong computer skills with a preference in Microsoft Office
- High school diploma or GED
We Would Also Prefer:
- Knowledge and understanding of printing products, production equipment capabilities, manufacturing processes, production rates, and materials
- Knowledge and experience with Production Coordination/Customer Service responsibilities
- Previous experience with Estimating and Order Entry processes
About Our Company
We oﬀer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive beneﬁt package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, PTO (paid time oﬀ) and Holiday pay.