HRIS Analyst (R8181)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Corporation is seeking an experienced HRIS Analyst to join their team! In this role, you will be responsible for helping to support, secure and develop our existing HR systems as well as supporting broader HR analytics objectives. This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified candidate who has excellent analytical skills, a comprehensive knowledge of HR system configuration support and can consult effectively with internal Center of Excellence team members and HR Business Partners!
Schedule: 40 hours per week; Monday - Friday
- Assist in maintaining current HRIS system configurations and development of future efficiency opportunities
- Maintain overall integrity of current HRIS system through review and application of vendor provided updates
- Leverage HR systems data and Excel to assist with developing HR analytical tools that support the organization’s business strategies. Create meaningful models, reports, metrics, dashboards, and insights
- Audits system data for anomalies and data integrity. When needed partner with appropriate HR Business Partners, and business managers to educate and correct.
- Identify, lead, and implement continuous improvement activities within the HRIS team and across other centers of excellence
- Other duties as assigned
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or a related area and at least 2 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Meticulous mindset about detail and accuracy
- Innate curiosity with an aptitude to learn quickly
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem solving skills
- Proven relationship management skills and the ability to partner effectively and influence leaders
- Experience with Workday or a similar SAAS based HR system
We Would Prefer:
- Experience within Workday, or a similar SAAS-based HR system, on report writing and advanced compensation configuration
- 1+ years of HRIS experience
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status