Marketing & Analytics Specialist (R8865)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Marketing Data & Analytics, a Taylor Corporation company, is seeking a Marketing Specialist with analytic skills to join our team and manage the execution and optimization of our client’s marketing programs. These programs utilize data targeting, variable messaging, direct mail, email and digital targeting. In this role, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams to plan, organize, execute and analyze campaigns that support our client’s growth and brand recognition objectives. The ideal candidate will use fact-based analytics and diagnostic techniques as a subject matter expert (SME), linking those learnings back to actionable tactics, in an ongoing testing and learning environment.
- Monday through Friday, approx. 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Develop marketing strategies that use data and all marketing channels
- Manage relationships with 3rd party vendors who provide digital marketing and content services
- Collaborate with sales and the marketing teams and provide recommendations to improve overall customer experience and conversion rates
- Collaborate with the design and IT teams to provide recommendations on improving customer growth marketing programs
- Stay abreast with marketing best practices and bring forth new ideas and opportunities based upon strategic objectives
- Develop and maintain reporting for campaign analytics including promotions effectiveness and test results
- Analyze overall performance and report findings to improve client marketing programs
You Must Have:
- 2+ years of experience in direct marketing or CRM
- 4 year degree in Computer Science, Business, Advertising, Communications, Marketing, or a related field
- Analytical skills including familiarity with Google Analytics or a similar platform
- Project management skills and the ability to improve projects and move to completion
- Strong sense of ownership and initiative
- Positive, flexible attitude and excellent teamwork skills
- Comfortable in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and adapts well to new technology
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Work from home in accordance with CDC and state guidelines
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.