UX/UI Digital Product Designer (R7603)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: ComplyRight is looking for a UX/UI Digital Product Designer in our Pompano Beach, FL location. As a Digital Product Designer at ComplyRight, you will apply modern and cutting edge user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design principals to our products every day. You will work as part of a dedicated team adapting to changes and discoveries and delivering incremental value as soon as practical with the aid of our internal product and subject matter experts. With your creative and technical prowess, you will help us shape the future of HR, Tax and compliance software.
- Conduct user research to gather data about how customers perform tasks, their pain points, expectations, and identify opportunities to optimize the customer journey
- Collaborate and iterate on user personas incorporating segmented customer goals, needs, and interests with the support of the product and marketing teams
- Define user flows to establish in detail the steps a customer will take to accomplish a variety of tasks at a high-level supporting the defined product features
- Prototype elegant user experiences for responsive web-based and mobile applications with low and high-fidelity wireframes
- Build upon prototypes with creative visual and motion design to turn wireframes into beautiful, intuitive, and unique experiences all the way to near-final, full-color UI mockups and animations
- Produce a style guide for UX and UI deliverables that include prototypes, mockups, iconography, color palettes, and more
- Design branding elements, logos, marketing collateral and more
- Collaborate with front-end developers within the SCRUM process to clarify concepts and ensure consistency is maintained in implementation
You Must Have:
- 3+ years of professional UI and UX experience
- Strong portfolio demonstrating visual and application design proficiency
- Proficient with wireframe / prototyping tools such as AxureRP, Sketch, Figma or equivalent
- Proficient with digital graphics tools such as Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience designing user interfaces for web applications within an Agile/SCRUM process
- Experience with responsive web design and data visualization concepts
- Ability to work independently and problem-solve in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to communicate clearly, remain flexible and deliver effective solutions under tight deadlines
- No sponsorship provided
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Work from home in accordance with CDC and state guidelines
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
ComplyRight is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.