Account Manager (R4720)
Taylor Communications is seeking an Account Manager to join their team in Beaverton, OR! The Account Manager will primarily be responsible for communicating and coordinating live job details with sales, sales support, customer service, operations and planning as required to successfully complete a project. Upon receipt of a job from Sales or directly from the client, the Account Manager will verify the job specifications and requirements and will then follow the job through with the assistance of the Customer Service Rep., vendors, and operational departments as required to complete the job on time.
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8a - 5p
- Acts as the client liaison inside and outside the client location
- Develops plans and provides customer requirements to the organization.
- Ensures all project work and job elements are coordinated from planning through project completion (includes kick-off meetings, establishing project timelines, status meetings and evaluation of job execution)
- Coordinates details to send job samples to client as necessary
- Provides timely status updates to client. Leads/attends client meetings/calls.
- Directs activities of Customer Service Rep to coordinate internal movement of jobs through departments within the production
- Reviews and approves estimates actual.
- Prepares documentation to facilitate customer invoicing.
- Provides overall project management for the job throughout the organization to ensure the customer commitments are met.
- Identifies and evaluates projects risks, works to mitigate negative impact to the organization or customer.
- Provides financial oversight for assigned customer projects through identification, recommendation and review of resources used to fulfill customer requirements.
- Develops in depth understanding of the retail graphics industry (market, concepts and methods)
- Recommends project management methodologies and tools to improve the customer experience.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous customer service experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Able to multi task, appropriately prioritize, and make decisions quickly and independently
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Suite, specifically Excel and Outlook
- Expert communicator via email, phone, and face to face with all levels of clients both internal and external to the company
- Knowledge of printing and materials used, along with an understanding of needs of a retail environment
- Project management / coordination experience, preferred
About our Company
Taylor Communications Inc. is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees. We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com.