Sr. Information Security Analyst (R4967)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Technology Services is seeking a Senior Information Security Analyst to join the team. You will be primarily responsible for monitoring and responding to the day to day information security operations. As well as planning and implementing security measures to protect our technology infrastructure against threats.
- Development, implementation, and management of new or existing technical configurations for security controls such as endpoint security policies, Intrusion Prevention Systems, Web Application Firewalls and other security-related applications used within the company.
- Manage security information and event management (SIEM) system
- Provide guidance to team members in India and Philippines that perform Security tasks overnight
- Monitor and respond to alerts generated by our enterprise security tools.
- Daily review of Security Logs and other reporting on daily status.
- Triage security related alerts and reports, leverage other technology teams for investigations, and escalate appropriately.
- Provide input on current security attack methods, tools, and detection techniques.
- Perform on call services (after normal business hours) for security related issues/concerns.
- Stay current on security industry trends, attack techniques, mitigation techniques, and security technologies by attending conferences, networking with peers, and other educational opportunities.
You Must Have:
- 5+ years’ experience in information security field
- 2+ years experience maintaining a central log system
- Comfortable leading and offering ideas and direction
- Ability to teach and coach other employees
- Decision-making, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
- Capability to plan, organize and coordinate efficiently
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work as part of a team and cross train on other team member’s responsibilities
We Would Also Prefer:
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related field
- Scripting (Python, Perl, Ruby, etc) experience is a plus
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.