PC Maintenance Technician III (R7309)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Taylor Technology Services is seeking a PC Maintenance Technician in the Byron, MN facility, to provide routine support and maintenance to the organization’s IT infrastructure.
- Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems.
- Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security and systems groups.
- Understanding and knowledge of information systems products, services and/or applications to assist and advise end-users with all aspects of user reported problem
- Identifies, investigates and researches user questions and problems as well as recognizing, researching, isolating and resolving problems.
- Conducts services, repairs, training, and follow-up or coordinates referrals to appropriate technical, professional or service personnel.
- Assists with and/or performs the installation, implementation and upgrades of computer hardware, software and/or systems.
- Monday – Friday
- 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- 2-year degree or HS/GED with relevant work experience
- 4+ years’ PC maintenance experience
- Ability to communicate with people of varying technical experience
- Experience maintaining deadlines
- Experience in a team setting
- MAC knowledge is a plus
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations, in accordance with CDC and state guidelines:
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.