Administrative Assistant III (R2887)
Curtis 1000 is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to support our senior leadership team in Bloomington, Illinois . This is an incredible opportunity for a master multi-tasker and communicator with outstanding organizational skills. The ability to manage intricate details, solve problems independently and adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment will be essential to your success in this exciting, hands-on role!
- Monday - Friday, 8 am – 5 pm
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Produce and distribute communications via multiple mediums
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Take meeting notes and distribute action items
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, copying, scanning etc.
- Organize travel arrangements for senior managers
- Book conference calls, rooms, hotels etc.
- Cover the reception desk when required
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Coordinate office procedures
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient
- Receive, sort and distribute the mail
- Manage staff appointments
- Oversee and supervise the work of junior staff
- Greet and assist visitors to the office
- Excellent written and oral communication, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Advanced degree is preferred.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office suite – Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize, multi-task and problem solve conflicting priorities.
- Professional demeanor and ability to discreetly handle confidential and time-sensitive information.
- Strong project management skills required.
About Our Company
We value a work-life balance and the overall well-being of our employees. You'll see that reflected in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, life insurance, 401(k) plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off), Holiday pay and other benefits that help inspire our employees to stay and grow with us.