Customer Service Center Rep III (R4312)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Label Works is seeking a Customer Service Center Representative III. A CSCR III is responsible for delivering a consistent, quality experience to all internal and external customers while building internal and external relationships. A CSCR II significantly influences the customers' experience as the first contact and expediter of our ability to address any request across a large volume of customers. During this process, they will have developed some subject matter knowledge across our various offerings and solutions allowing them to work more autonomously than the entry level CSCRI.
Someone in this role must have very strong communication skills, work seamlessly with multiple sources in various locations to quickly address and resolve customer requests, and always keep the customer first.
A CSCR III plays an integral part in meeting all company goals:
- Guarantee satisfaction and value for our customers
- Contribute to a work environment that fosters pride in being part of a winning team
- Contribute to the company's goals of achieving cost efficiencies by maintaining high productivity and quality standards.
A CSCR III is responsible for supporting the company vision and mission. This position requires tact, sensitivity, and professionalism, because they are in contact with current and prospective customers, and are in a strong position to influence their satisfaction and our company prosperity.
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience every time
- Manage all communication- written, verbal and in-person- professionally, friendly and efficiently
- Provide accurate, timely information and follow-up activity in a courteous, efficient, accurate manner
- Will provide estimates to customers in a timely manner.
- Work with applicable team members to address escalations and concerns on behalf of the customer ensuring a clear owner and hand-off is made when applicable
- Escalate and engage appropriate resources to assist or resolve service issues as necessary
- Work assigned workflow to meet customer deadlines in a team environment while sharing suggestions for improvement
- Work to gain an understanding of our customers and their needs by finding applicable resources as needed
- Learn our different products and services and communicate them to customers
- Works with a mentor, team and supervisor to gain knowledge
- Continue to sharpen skills and drive personal growth through additional applicable training
- Available to assist on projects
You Must Have:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a related customer facing environment
- High School Diploma or GED
About our Company:
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees. We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Label Works, a Navitor company, is a fast moving, high energy and growing Company that provides custom printed pressure sensitive labels that are sold through a nationwide network of distributors. We have an unyielding commitment to providing top quality products at competitive prices, supporting our products with the highest level of customer service, and most of all, having fun while doing it.
We believe that our employees and our culture are the reason we are successful and we strive to provide our family of employees with opportunities for success, opportunities to achieve their goals, and opportunities for learning and development. If that sounds good to you, perhaps you will become one of our indispensable employees helping lead Label Works forward.