Senior .NET Software Developer - Pompano Beach FL (R5896)
Let Us Power Your Potential
ComplyRight, Inc., a Taylor Corporation company, is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at ComplyRight, Inc.
Your Opportunity: Our ComplyRight, Inc. office in Pompano Beach is seeking a motivated Senior .NET Web/Software Developer to help us expand on our cutting-edge Tax and HR products. This individual will work as part of a dedicated cross-functional team to help develop and scale our platform. In this highly collaborative environment, there will be the opportunity to grow as a software developer.
- Maintain and optimize existing solutions to ensure high availability and performance
- Design and implement new, innovative solutions following best practices for performance and scalability
- Maintain and improve the functionality of existing software and products
- Collaborate with Product Owners, QA and other developers as part of the Agile (SCRUM) process
- Participate in code reviews and assist with regular analysis
- Produce and maintain documentation, system diagrams and data models
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field OR equivalent work-related experience
- Minimum five years of .NET web development using C#
- High proficiency with Angular 2+
- Experience with MVC and WebApi
- Experience with SQL Server and SQL best practices
- Experience with web services using WCF, ASMX and various protocols (SOAP, REST, JSON)
- Experience with jQuery and other client-side libraries
- Experience with integrating third party tools, API development and cloud middleware platforms
- Familiarity with SOAs, elasticity, security and micro-services
- Familiarity with Domain-Driven Design
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve integration and migration issues
- Excellent verbal, written, and listening skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills including collaboration, facilitation and negotiation
- Demonstrated organizational skills, follow through and detail-orientation
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task successfully in a deadline-intensive environment
- Ability to learn quickly, self-teach, take initiative and adapt easily to changes
We Would Also Prefer:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
About ComplyRight, Inc., a Taylor Corporation company
ComplyRight, Inc., is a multi-channel marketing and product development company specializing in labor law, HR and tax solutions that create a bridge between what the law requires and what makes sense for businesses.
Our employees are our most important asset. Each employee is an integral part of our operation and success. We want the best, brightest, most enthusiastic and most productive people, interested in a friendly - yet challenging and rewarding - place to work.
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.