Materials and Project Manager (R8027)
Taylor Corporation has big plans for the future and we need talented leaders to get us there. We power the world’s leading brands ― and our employees’ careers ― by unlocking potential everywhere we see it. If you love to lead, are open to new ideas and inspire the best in others, we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for professionals like you.
Want to be part of something powerful? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Venture Solutions is looking for a Materials and Project Manager in our Monroe, NC location.
- Manage a team of 5 warehouse associates.
- Inventory Control from receipt through shipping.
- Process improvement/ project management initiatives.
- Maintain safety in the warehouse.
- Responsible for receiving, storage and maintaining inventory levels.
- Partner with customer service team to help manage client inventory.
- Align to plant KPI's.
- Support manufacturing floor by ensuring materials arrive just in time.
You Must Have:
- 3+ years' Supervisory Experience in a warehouse or production environment
- Experience in a manufacturing or warehouse environment
- Willingness to drive process improvement initiatives
- Experience implementing lean or 5S.
- Be willing to work overtime and weekends as needed
We Would Also Prefer:
- Printing Industry Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in related field
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Venture Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.