Human Resources Business Partner (R6632)
Are you looking to grow your professional career in a rural community? Do you want to work for an innovative company that will invest in your potential? Welcome to Comfrey Farm Prime Pork. We create limitless opportunities for passionate professionals. Our growing company is searching for top talent to join our team in the role of Human Resources Business Partner located in the community of Windom, MN.
We care about our employees and their safety; therefore, we have implemented the following measures and supports to do our part as an essential service employer in fighting COVID-19:
- Strict precautionary measures to ensure the health of our employees
- Daily Health Check screening to ensure no one at risk enters the workplace
- COVID-19 Testing available (if required)
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for all employees
- Financial support for any employee off due to COVID-19
- $2/hr. appreciation bonus for our employees.
When you join our team your main responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate and maintain effective recruiting and placement services, including: identifying, attracting, acquiring, orienting and assessing current and future associates.
- Provide coaching and counseling to supervisors, managers and employees to resolve employee relations issues.
- Provide training and coaching to other supervisors and managers regarding Organizational Effectiveness practices and employee-related programs.
- Organize and facilitate on-going management of succession and development processes
- Monitors, analyzes, evaluates, and develops improvement processes, as needed, for Field HR related programs and activities.
- Responsible for leading or participating in projects, as needed.
- Identifying, interviewing, and recommending top quality candidates for the right role.
- Ensures the quality and consistency of Corporate strategy with talent acquisition
You will be required to have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- PHR or SHRM-CP certification preferred
- Three to five years of progressive human resource professional experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Thorough knowledge of general personnel practices including recruiting, selection, EEO/AA, and counseling
- Thorough knowledge of Company structure, operations, products, policies and procedures.
- Problem solving skills
- Team building skills
- Continuous improvement
- Presentation skills
- Change agent
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and execute with a sense of urgency
At Comfrey Farm Prime Pork, part of the broader Taylor family of companies, we offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
We also have rewarding employee referral and retention bonus programs so join our team refer someone and stay with a great employer and be rewarded!!
If you thrive on new experiences and want to be a part of our growing team, apply today!
Your Future starts now!
About our Company
Delivering pork that consistently meets the highest standards for flavor, tenderness, texture, color and juiciness means doing what others can’t or won’t do. Comfrey Farm® Prime Pork is a start-up company with the passion and integrity to discriminately select the best quality hogs, including heritage Durocs for their most scrumptious meat characteristics. Along with that we partner with high-integrity family farmers who pledge to raise these amazing animals with the utmost dedication and care. Finally, we wholly own and operate a new, high-tech plant unlike any other in the U.S. to protect the flavor, color and integrity of our meat, and safely provide for our workforce. Our team shares Glen Taylor’s vision for elevating the craft of raising pork the way he remembers it as a child growing up on the family farm in Comfrey, MN. Comfrey Farm™ is proud to be part of the Taylor family, which consists of 80+ companies including the Minnesota Timberwolves, Minnesota Lynx, and Minnesota Star Tribune.
Comfrey Farm Prime Pork is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.