Payroll Administrator (R6905)
Come Work with Us!
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Corporation is seeking a Payroll Administrator who will be responsible for processing multiple payrolls using various software applications. This role will also provide support to, and have direct contact with, employees and managers to assist with their day to day payroll and benefits related questions and issues. Qualified candidates will need to be organized, have good customer service skills and proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Process time and attendance data for bi-weekly payroll.
- Ability to understand and process the gross to net payroll calculation.
- Process garnishments and wage attachments.
- Assist with employee payroll questions / concerns.
- Other payroll related duties as assigned.
- Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
You must have:
- Strong ability to communicate effectively through written and oral communication in a courteous, professional and timely manner.
- Strong planning, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Basic accounting, tax and payroll processing knowledge
- 1+ years HRIS/Payroll and Microsoft Office system experience.
- Knowledge of basic accounting skills and terminology
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of arithmetic (addition, subtraction, etc.) and its applications.
- High level attention to detail and accuracy, as well as strong capability to handle information in an extremely confidential and secure manner.
- Understanding of State and Federal rules and regulations.
- Good customer service skills, both written and verbal.
We Would Also Prefer:
- Experience with handling gross to net payroll process and related administrative duties.
- Education or experience with financial accounting or a related field
- Workday or other similar payroll processing systems
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Masks are provided and will be required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.