Label Clerk (R6630)
Prime Pork is seeking a 2nd shift Label Clerk.
- Print labels for finished goods and exports. Labels must be created correctly and be available in a timely manner so as not to impede the flow of business.
- Maintain label stock, reordering as needed.
- Responsible for performing daily office tasks such as filing, recording, maintaining records, copying, posting, and other similar duties, using a computer.
- Follow organization and department procedures to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Perform a variety of tasks.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Works under general supervision; typically reports to a supervisor or manager. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Other duties as assigned/requested to meet project needs as occur.
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent with 2-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Strong interpersonal and computer skills
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, organization skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Quality Assurance/data entry experience
At Comfrey Farm Prime Pork, part of the broader Taylor family of companies, we offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
About Our Company:
Delivering pork that consistently meets the highest standards for flavor, tenderness, texture, color and juiciness means doing what others can’t or won’t do. Comfrey Farm® Prime Pork is a start-up company with the passion and integrity to discriminately select the best quality hogs, including heritage Durocs for their most scrumptious meat characteristics. Along with that we partner with high-integrity family farmers who pledge to raise these amazing animals with the utmost dedication and care. Finally, we wholly own and operate a new, high-tech plant unlike any other in the U.S. to protect the flavor, color and integrity of our meat, and safely provide for our workforce. Our team shares Glen Taylor’s vision for elevating the craft of raising pork the way he remembers it as a child growing up on the family farm in Comfrey, MN. Comfrey Farm® is proud to be part of the Taylor family, which consists of 80+ companies including the Minnesota Timberwolves, Minnesota Lynx, and Minnesota Star Tribune.
Comfrey Farm Prime Pork is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.