Customer Service Rep. II (R2907 )
Job Title: Customer Service Rep. II
Reports to: Customer Service Supervisor
JOB PURPOSE |
- Customer Service Representative will manage account and acts as the first point of contact with the customer portraying professionalism and confidence that delivers the ultimate in customer service; to build and maintain an active customer base to support the Echelon Team and develop new sales for the supporting selling arm.
- Clearly capture customer specifications and provide highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for ensuring each order/project is entered with complete specs and customer requirements into the system and priced correctly.
- Works as an inside support system for outside sales team by maintaining a professional partnership and assisting when possible.
Daily Responsibilities |
- Participates in phone queue to facilitate accurate and efficient customer service is provided to our customers.
- Provides job order support to Sales and works as a primary contact to customers.
- Ensures and provides quality service to both internal and external customers.
- Ensure all orders received via phone or email are confirmed within 8 hours and all order request are processed within 24 hours.
- Follows up with customer after delivery of order.
- Receives job specifications from Sales and from clients directly.
- Confirms art provided by customer matches estimate specifications.
- Reviews accuracy of all information on estimate requests and critical information on and in the job tickets (samples/copy/estimate/approval) for accuracy and completeness prior to submittal.
- Communicates timely and critical information to Sales, production, and customer via phone and email.
- Must gain knowledge of Converge/Brandlink system to assist with on line accounts when needed.
- Manages all aspects of assigned accounts including masters/on line changes/additions via converge.
- Inspects proofs prior to providing to customer and facilitates proof approval and edits directly with customer.
- Enters job order details and follows through from order entry through invoicing.
- Provides customer with information in regards to estimates, job status and delivery schedules.
- Finalizes proof and production schedules with production manager approval.
- Coordinates and conducts press checks with Sales and customer.
- Learns and understands the customer’s needs and listens for opportunities to sell new services.
- Conveys information to appropriate production personnel to ensure the complete understanding of requirements so the order is being produced correctly.
- Works closely with CS Supervisor on complex and large projects for additional support and attends Daily Production meeting to communicate project.
- Efficiently handles telephone and email inquiries in a professional and timely manner.
- Able to access the company’s internal systems to obtain and extract order information.
- Provides back-up support to other team members in the performance of job duties as required.
- Provides back-up support to Customer Service Line and Reception phone as needed.
- Ability to facilitate communication between Sales, Production, and Customers.
- Responsible for actively ensuring the retention of the organizations customers’ base.
- Excellent Customer relation skills.
- Printing and graphics production experience preferred.
- Requires the ability to be self-tasking and be a self-starter.
- Strong computer skills required.
- Maintain professional relationships with clients.
- Good math skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload and working in a fast paced environment.
- Be a Team Player.
- Professional telephone and email etiquette.
- Adhere to all corporate policies and guidelines.
The combined strength of Taycal, Burdge Cooper and The Ligature, provides innovative and personalized solutions that help their customers express their uniqueness. They offer a full range of business identity products that allows companies to present a positive and professional image in their marketplace. These Business Units are significant to the West Coast presence of several Taylor Corporations’ companies.
Taylor Corporation is one of the largest privately held companies in the U.S. and is one of the top-10 providers of personalized communications in North America. Taylor’s more than 80 affiliated companies (with over 13,000 employees) are located across North America, China and Europe, and serve over half of the Fortune 500 companies and millions of small business and consumers