Account Manager (R5172)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Communications SCS is seeking an Account Manager in our Customer Service department to build and maintain communication with potential and current customers and act as the project manager liaison between customer and organization.
- Provide customer with positive, consultative, service based experiences that meet or exceed expectations
- Conduct customer contract review, ensuring customer expectations are met and account for required job information, gather missing information from Sales Rep and/or customer as needed
- Enter jobs in to system according to standard operating procedures
- Manage proof and data approval processes with customers and outside suppliers
- Monitor jobs throughout the production process and update customers and Sales Rep as needed
- Write purchase orders and manage external production
- Coordinate shipping of materials, components, and finished products
You Must Have:
- Associates Degree in Business or related field
- 5+ years in a business-to-business customer service or account manager role
- Program management experience including implementation, on-going oversight, analysis of processes and results
- Ability to determine recommendations for improvement
- Proficient in entering and monitoring data in Enterprise Resource Process software
- Excellent decision making and creative problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills, ability to proactively and professionally communicate with high level clients
- Ability to project a positive and inviting demeanor
- Self-starter with excellent organizational skills who has proven to handle multiple activities
- Ability to respond to continually changing priorities in a fast paced work environment
- Ability to work in a team environment toward a common goal
We Would Also Prefer:
- Print manufacturing experience
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.