Packager/Finisher Part Time (R5139)
As a Floater in the Finishing and Packaging area with Navitor Specialty Products, you will work in the Full Color Print Department to prepare, assemble and package orders to make and/or complete products like: badges, signs, kits, etc. Production is completed by using hands, hand tools, and light power tools and equipment.
- Part-Time, Monday - Friday, flexible hours between 5am - 5pm
- Minimum 30 hours, up to 40 hours if you are available
- Accurately read order blanks, retrieve necessary products, and finish orders to customer specifications
- Maintain high level of quality through set standards
- Maintain high level of production through set standards
- Record information on production card
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in a production related environment preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong multi-tasking, attention to detail and analytic problem-solving skills
- Work well independently as well as in a team environment
- Basic math and computer skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a consistent basis
About Our Company:
Navitor Specialty Products is redefining what’s possible in the custom small and large format print industry. Our ever-expanding portfolio of specialty products sets the benchmark for innovation, service and quality. Today we employ over 160 full time employees in our two facilities in North Mankato, Minnesota and Columbia, New Jersey. We are proud to say our products are made in the USA.
We are a leader in wholesale, personalized specialty products including custom stamps and embossers, engraved products, badges, signs and banners. We leverage state-of-the-art print technology to bring customers high-quality products in a timely, worry free manner. Navitor Specialty Products is part of the Taylor Corporation family of companies. For more information, visit our website at www.navitorsp.com.
Navitor is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.