Maintenance Team Leader (R7956)
Start a new career with us.
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Corporation is looking for Maintenance Team Leader
- Observes, diagnoses, troubleshoots, and repairs printing equipment, press parts, electrical problems and other equipment throughout the facility.
- Calculating and installing main electric to equipment and other power distribution
- Sets up and operates drills, lathes, grinders, welders, and other necessary tools and equipment to make and repair presses and component parts.
- Initiates purchase orders for items necessary to repair or replace component parts or other related equipment.
- Performs various preventive maintenance functions on equipment on a scheduled basis in an attempt to maintain equipment and prevent breakdowns.
- Maintain attendance according to facility guidelines as well as be able to work constructively with co-workers, supervisors, vendors, etc. in performing daily responsibilities.
- Perform routine safety checks through the Facility.
- Perform Basic repairs to the Facility.
- Some Welding.
Your Shift: 7:00-3:30
You Must Have:
- Ability to read, interpret, and decipher general written instructions from documents such as work orders, parts orders, safety regulations, operating procedures, or other job specific written documents. Ability to speak and communicate effectively with fellow employees.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience
- Previous industrial electric and machine maintenance experience
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
(Company Name) is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.