Equipment Operator (R6141)
Want a job? Look elsewhere.
Want a career? Look here.
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Corporation is looking for an 2nd Shift Inserter Operator to work in our Fort Worth, Texas location.
- Set up and operate rewinding equipment according to procedures and job specifications. Trouble shoot problems and perform routine equipment upkeep as required
- Monitor quality of finished product according to job specifications and quality standards
- Meet standards for output and waste
- Prepare cartons and pack finished product
- Handle labels as to prevent any damage or errors on finished labels
- Complete required paperwork (work orders, equipment logs, etc.)
- Prioritize work schedule as necessary to minimize production down time
- Follow safety procedures; maintain work area in an organized manner
- Monday- Friday (2:00pm-10:00pm) *Additional hours/weekends may be required
We Would Prefer:
- Prior experience within the print industry/fast paced high production environment
- High School Diploma/GED
- Strong attention to detail and comfortable working independently
- Basic problem solving skills
- Basic computer skills
- Lift up to 40 lbs and stand for a long period of time
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.