HR Manager (R5140)
Taylor Corporation has big plans for the future and we need talented leaders to get us there. We power the world’s leading brands ― and our employees’ careers ― by unlocking potential everywhere we see it. If you love to lead, are open to new ideas and inspire the best in others, we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for professionals like you.
Want to be part of something powerful? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Corporation is seeking a Manager, Human Resources to support ComplyRight, Inc. and help lead transformational change in our business. You and our team will be responsible for driving and achieving our desired results, culture, value proposition, mission and core purpose. What does that require? Leadership. Courage. Resilience. Engagement. Flexibility. Why you want this role: Be part of an amazing team (“We’re fab - Just ask us!”) and roll up your sleeves to truly drive meaningful culture and operational change to transform and grow our company.
In a more formal sense, we are seeking an experienced Human Resources Manager to join our team. Critical to success in this role is a strong business acumen, ability to learn Taylor businesses and build strong and credible partnerships with leaders. This role engages as a trusted advisor, coach, and consultant for senior leaders to improve leadership capability, team effectiveness, strategic insight, and business performance; and plays an integral role on management teams within the business unit to add value to the organization.
- Enhance and build the capability of the business by incorporating the people component into strategic planning, development, and assessment. Works with senior leadership to set long-term staffing goals, as well as development and effectiveness strategies.
- Ensures effective execution of HR services to the business and a positive customer experience; partners with HR staff and business unit leadership to understand all services requested/delivered, monitoring performance and course correcting as necessary to ensure strong employee relations practices are in place.
- Drive the creation of employee engagement plans and leadership accountability to shape the employee experience.
- Work with centers of excellence leaders to recommend and maintain equitable compensation programs aligned with the desired business outcomes.
- Partners with managers to communicate various Human Resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, and government regulations.
- Generates and analyzes statistical data and reports (e.g. turnover, employee surveys, performance management, etc.) to identify and determine causes of personnel problems, and works with management to develop recommendations for improvement of the organization’s personnel practices and policies.
- Counsels managers on employee relations issues such as performance problems, employee complaints etc., and partner with Legal department when necessary to investigate and resolve issues.
- Partners with the broader HR community to support the business in driving organizational alignment, managing through change, drive employee engagement, build a global mind-set, and promote a culture of diversity and inclusion.
You Must Have:
- 8+ years of progressive Human Resources experience.
- Undergraduate degree in Human Resources or Business Management, or related field.
- PHR/SPHR certification preferred
- Strong HR knowledge across all disciplines; recruiting, compensation, benefits, employment law, Learning & Development, and employee relations.
- Strong financial and operational business acumen.
- A service-oriented individual with a high energy, positive and friendly demeanor.
- Ability to respond to continually changing priorities and coordinate multiple projects.
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.