Customer Service Representative (R5905)
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Your Opportunity: The Occasions Group - Idaho is looking for a Customer Service Representative.
- Duties include answering telephone call inquiries and promoting an organization's products and services.
- Responsible for researching and resolving complaints to ensure customer retention and satisfaction.
- Requires 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision. Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
(Increase Customer Satisfaction. Take, enter, process and/or expedite orders. Provide price estimates and quotes. Handle service problems and questions. Train customers on products. Provide service feedback to management)
- Monday - Friday, schedule will be between 6:00 am - 5:30 pm
We Would Also Prefer:
- Computer Experience
- Good Communication Skills
- Attention to detail
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.