Migration/Implementation Specialist - Remote (R8361)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Communications is looking for a Migration/Implementation Specialist to focus on Print & Service Solutions system consolidations. This individual would play a key role within a high-functioning team in migrating existing customers from existing tools & platforms onto our target go forward systems. This position is responsible for data related activities including exporting, formatting, and moving data as well as ongoing configuration, testing and support.
- Monday – Friday 8:00 – 5:00, local time
- Coordinate small to mid-sized print and promo related program implementation from customer quote acceptance through set-up on web ordering platform and support Project Managers during larger implementations
- Provide effective communication to the customer, sales, operations and vendor teams regarding the status of implementations, including predefined project plan and documentation
- Verify that all of the required information for the implementation is available and accurate, including pricing, specifications, artwork, customer requirements, etc.
- Lead small to mid-sized implementation calls with customer, vendor and sales team to gather specific details concerning the set-up of print program items; responsible for distributing recap notes of the implementation call
- Follow-up with the customer and/or sales team to collect missing information
- Partner with Buyer and vendor to confirm elements of customer program and address questions and concerns
- Orchestrate proof acceptance between vendor and customer, ensuring they pass QA and validate accuracy of items once loaded to web-ordering platform
- Adapt to program set-up changes as dictated by the customer, sales or operations team
- Deliver program implementation status updates to customers, sales organization, Implementation Manager and cross-functional operations team
- Raise concerns when implementation plan is at risk and identifies options to get it back on track
- Handle multiple implementations and maintenance of active accounts at a given time, maintaining visibility to due dates and consistently meeting defined deadlines
- Maintain effective follow-through in-line with standard operating procedures throughout the process
- Identify opportunities for process improvements, assisting in development of effective strategies to implement them
- Participate in the creation of customer facing program documentation
You Must Have:
- High school diploma or GED
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
We Would Also Prefer:
- Strong computer and web skills with an ability to learn new systems and tools quickly
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible team player with ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, functioning in a fast-paced environment under regular time pressures
- Capable of working efficiently in team situations as well as independently
- Ability to consistently communicate effectively with customers, vendors and associates
- Understanding of industry equipment, software and web solutions and how they work together
- 2 years of relevant print/digital copy/promo experience, preferably with commercial customers
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Our Company
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions.
We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Communications is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.