Equipment Operator - Nights (R3614)
Want a job? Look elsewhere.
Want a career? Look here.
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Travel Tags is adding an Equipment Operator in Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota to help serve our customers’ needs. This person will play a pivotal role in the overall production of specialty print gift cards and other promotional print items.
- Night Shift, 5:45pm – 6am. 36 hours one week, 48 hours the next (those 8 hours would be considered overtime pay)
- We offer rotating 12 hour shifts with every other weekend off!
- Operates equipment in accordance with established procedures and safety guidelines
- May do setups, adjustments and cleanups
- Reads and interprets work orders, blueprints and diagrams to select, position and secure machinery
- Adjusts machine settings to complete tasks accurately, according to specifications, within quality guidelines and in a timely fashion
You Must Have:
- 1+ years’ experience operating equipment in a manufacturing environment
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
We Would Also Prefer:
- High school diploma or equivalent
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.