Fitness Instructor Intern (R3998)
Taylor Corporation is seeking an Intern Fitness Instructor to instruct quality group fitness classes, provides excellent customer service to members in a safe, enjoyable, and positive environment that promotes member wellness.
- Monday- Friday
- Maintain working knowledge of fitness industry to provide effective information and training to members.
- Conduct energizing, fun, safe, and educational classes
- Lead quality group fitness classes, as directed by the Program Leader.
- Demonstrated customer service and communication skills
- Experience teaching group fitness classes Work Conditions
- Ability to conduct classes and activities relating to fitness.
- Must be able to perform all physical aspects of the position; including walking, standing, bending, reaching, and lifting up to 50 lbs at a time
About Our Company
Taylor Corporation, one of the largest privately held companies in the United States, provides innovative products, technologies and services that focus on the evolving needs – personal and business – of more than half of the Fortune 500 companies and millions of small businesses and consumers around the world. With more than 80 domestic and foreign subsidiaries, Taylor is recognized as one of the top 3 graphics communications companies in North America, delivering what matters most to its customers.