Sales Development Representative (R7029)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Communications is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your opportunity: Taylor Corporation is looking for highly motivated and high-energy Sales Development Representative to join our team in Eden Prairie and be an integral part in growing our business! In this role, you will be an expert in this market and work closely with the Business Development Managers, VPs of Sales, Subject Matter Experts, and other company leaders. This position is focused on strategic selling of new business across all Taylor solution sets.
- Build and manage lead generation pipeline for an assigned territory, proactively seeking new business opportunities in the market.
- Prospect into multiple organizations via outbound phone calls, networking, email, marketing campaigns, social media, and other approved sources.
- Achieve/Exceed performance objectives (quota attainment, reporting, and communication).
- Analyze digital insights to develop sales activity planning and customer approach.
- Articulate the value proposition to decision-makers / influencers across multiple industries to qualify buying interest.
- Promote Taylor Solutions Sets to various levels of management across technical and business disciplines.
- Qualify all sales leads based upon specific lead qualification criteria.
- Continually gather and analyze market data and industry trends.
- Provide baseline research within assigned accounts to identify key contracts and other critical information prior to qualifying the lead.
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of all Solution Sets, clearly articulate capabilities and value to prospects.
- Consistently and accurately maintain a solid timeline of customer activities within a CRM tool.
- Collaborate with Marketing to improve Marketing Automation and Inbound Marketing Campaigns.
You must have:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 1+ year of sales experience.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent storytelling ability and be an excellent listener.
- Extensive experience delivering compelling and memorable presentations to executives, supervisors and end users.
- Professional appearance and presentation.
- Persistence, determination and patience through the entire sales process.
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their well being, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Work from home in accordance with CDC and state guidelines
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Our Company
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.