Equipment Operator (R7394)
Come work with us!
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: We will train!
Navitor Folders, a division of Taylor Corporation, is seeking a Printing Press Folder Operator to be responsible for the setup, adjustment and operation of the folder machinery (the feeder, folding plates and delivery) to meet the specifications of the customer’s order.
- Customize the mechanics on the equipment to coordinate with the customer’s order
- Evaluate and monitor printed materials regarding quality; make appropriate decisions to correct quality problems. Notify supervision if quality cannot be maintained at customer specified levels.
- Prioritize work to meet the customer’s due date
- Trouble shoot any potential issues
- Monitor the machine during operation to ensure effective production
- Prepare and box finished product for shipment to the customer
- Monday - Friday 2:00 PM to 10:00 PM.
You Must Have:
- Ability to lift up to 20 – 40 lbs. on a consistent basis
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to stay on your feet for entire shift.
- Strong work ethic and understand the importance of commitment and punctuality
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high energy, and challenging environment
- A positive attitude to perform in a team environment, and also called upon to work independently.
- Strong multi-tasking, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills
- Strong math skills
We Would Also Prefer:
- High school education or equivalent
- Production or assembly experience.
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations, in accordance with CDC and state guidelines:
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions.
We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Navitor Folders is a national producer of high-quality presentation folders and customized packaging solutions for business promotions. We also provide finishing services such as die cutting, embossing, foil stamping, folding, and gluing. Navitor is part of the Taylor Corporation family of companies. For more information, visit our website at Navitor.com.
Navitor Folders is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.