Business Development Manager (R6987)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Prime Labels and Packaging Group is seeking a dynamic and experienced Business Development Manager to join our successful team as a key contributor. The position requires a self-driven, service-oriented professional with a consultative approach who can positively connect with a wide variety of customers within the Shrink, Pressure Sensitive, and Flexible Packaging arena.
- Identify and prioritize new sales opportunities for revenue and profit growth
- Work directly with Sales and Marketing to develop brand awareness through multi-functional go-to brand marketing strategies
- Learn and provide deep expertise on our customer facing technology solutions
- Work closely with other Taylor business partners in the region for cross-selling opportunities
- Drive improvement in customer loyalty and customer satisfaction
- Ensure management of a large account base by providing superior customer service
- Have pride in going above and beyond for our customers every day
You Must Have:
- 10+ years of Sales experience within the Shrink, Pressure Sensitive, and Flexible Packaging arena
- BA/BS in business or other relevant major
- Strong knowledge of ROI/ROA concepts
- Excellent negotiation skills, presentation skills, written and oral communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills; displays solutions-oriented creativity
- Detail-oriented: able to translate customer needs into actionable deliverables.
- Excellent leadership and delegation skills; achievement-oriented
- Extensive travel may be required to meet with prospects and customers
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions.
We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.