Sales Development Representative (R7028)
Taylor is looking for highly motivated and high-energy Sales Development Representative to grow our business. The Sales Development Representative will be an expert in this market and work closely with the Business Development Managers, VPs of Sales, Subject Matter Experts, and other company leaders. This position is focused on strategic selling of new business across all Taylor solution sets.
- Build and manage lead generation pipeline for an assigned territory, proactively seeking new business opportunities in the market.
- Prospect into multiple organizations via outbound phone calls, networking, email, marketing campaigns, social media, and other approved sources.
- Achieve/Exceed performance objectives (quota attainment, reporting, and communication).
- Analyze digital insights to develop sales activity planning and customer approach.
- Articulate the value proposition to decision-makers / influencers across multiple industries to qualify buying interest.
- Promote Taylor Solutions Sets to various levels of management across technical and business disciplines.
- Qualify all sales leads based upon specific lead qualification criteria.
- Continually gather and analyze market data and industry trends.
- Provide baseline research within assigned accounts to identify key contracts and other critical information prior to qualifying the lead.
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of all Solution Sets, clearly articulate capabilities and value to prospects.
- Consistently and accurately maintain a solid timeline of customer activities within a CRM tool.
- Collaborate with Marketing to improve Marketing Automation and Inbound Marketing Campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- 1+ years in sales preferred.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills. Excellent story telling ability. Excellent listener.
- Extensive experience delivering compelling and memorable presentations to executives, supervisors and end users.
- Professional appearance and presentation.
- Persistence, Determination and Patient through entire sales process.