Security Guard, Full-time (R6640)
Are you looking for a great career opportunity in a rural community? Do you want to work for an innovative company that will invest in your potential? Welcome to Comfrey Farm Prime Pork, LLC. We create limitless opportunities for passionate individuals. Our growing company is searching for top talent to join our team in the role of a Full-time Security Guard located in the community of Windom, MN. Hours are Thursday, Friday, Saturday 6pm-6am, Sunday 6p-12am.
We care about our employees and their safety; therefore, we have implemented the following measures to do our part as an essential service employer in fighting COVID-19:
- Strict precautionary measures to ensure the health of our employees
- Daily Health Check screening to ensure no one at risk enters the workplace
- COVID-19 Testing available (if required)
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for all employees
- Financial support for any employee off due to COVID-19
- $2/hr. appreciation bonus for our employees.
When you join our team your main responsibilities will include:
- Monitors plant activity.
- Hourly rounds (checking trailer temps, room temps, and gates).
- Monitor all associates entering and existing building including car traffic.
- Answering switchboard after hours.
- Billing loads.
- Follow and implement company policies.
- Operate company owned vehicles
- Receive and sort company mail
- Inspect trailers for cleanliness and operability
- Receive shipments of supplies and raw materials
You will be required to have the following qualifications:
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to work any shift
- Good verbal communication.
- Ability to stand or walk for entire shift.
- Ability to work in areas of extreme heat, and cold conditions
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds on a daily basis and be able to stand for up to 12 hours
- Ability to read and write as required
- Ability to pass pre-employment and random drug tests
- Ability to maintain high expectations for self and to demonstrate a dedication to achievement of results.
- Demonstrated ability to function successfully in a fast paced, changing work environment
- Detail oriented and reliable
- Ability to work effectively both independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to sit, stand, squat, walk, grasp, lift, kneel, crouch, talk, and hear.
- Security experience preferred, but not required.
- Experience working with a diverse group of people
At Comfrey Farm Prime Pork, LLC, part of the broader Taylor family of companies, we offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
We also have rewarding employee referral and retention bonus programs so join our team refer someone and stay with a great employer and be rewarded!!
If you thrive on new experiences and want to be a part of our growing team, apply today!
Your Future starts now!
Comfrey Farm Prime Pork, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
About our Company
Delivering pork that consistently meets the highest standards for flavor, tenderness, texture, color and juiciness means doing what others can’t or won’t do. Comfrey Farm® Prime Pork is a start-up company with the passion and integrity to discriminately select the best quality hogs, including heritage Durocs for their most scrumptious meat characteristics. Along with that we partner with high-integrity family farmers who pledge to raise these amazing animals with the utmost dedication and care. Finally, we wholly own and operate a new, high-tech plant unlike any other in the U.S. to protect the flavor, color and integrity of our meat, and safely provide for our workforce. Our team shares Glen Taylor’s vision for elevating the craft of raising pork the way he remembers it as a child growing up on the family farm in Comfrey, MN. Comfrey Farm™ is proud to be part of the Taylor family, which consists of 80+ companies including the Minnesota Timberwolves, Minnesota Lynx, and Minnesota Star Tribune.