Digital Product Owner (R6800)
Let Us Power Your Potential
ComplyRight, Inc., Taylor Corporation company, is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, and more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: ComplyRight is seeking a motivated individual to join the Pompano Beach, FL team as a Digital Product Specialist. This person will help develop and manage the growth and profitability of a range of best-in-class digital solutions.
- Research and monitor market needs, industry trends and competitive landscape to identify opportunities, define vision, business case and scope, and launch strategy for new digital Tax products
- Gather requirements and conduct business analysis to create and prioritize backlog items
- Work closely with developers to guide products and features from conception to launch in alignment with business needs
- Coordinate technical product roadmaps to communicate and forecast project progress to stakeholders
- Plan and execute regular product training and presentations for customer service, marketing teams, and stakeholders
- Communicate plans to ensure cross-departmental readiness for new product launches and enhancements, and customer education
- Create and update collateral, presentations, webinars, product sheets, fact sheets, web content, etc.
- Support refinement of user personas to guide and support decisions on product features, enhancements, design and user experience
- Work closely with customer service and account management teams to create customer communications that are timely and relevant
- Oversee administrative setup to support operational and marketing efforts, as well as the customer experience
- Other duties as assigned
You Must Have:
- 2+ yrs related experience designing and managing web-based projects
- Experience writing business requirements
- Experience crafting presentations for stakeholders
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Persuasive with an ability to socialize ideas, build alignment, and create consensus
- Capable of prioritizing and multi-tasking successfully in a deadline-intensive environment
- Able to learn quickly, self-teach, take initiative and adapt easily to changes
We Would Also Prefer:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Tax product experience
- Familiarity with Scrum/Agile methodologies
About ComplyRight, a company of Taylor Corporation
Agile, technically fearless, with an eye on growth - that’s ComplyRight innovation. We build world class cloud services for small businesses to complete employee management and compliance tasks without compromising other business priorities. We are a tech team with a high business focus - adapting to changes and discoveries and delivering incremental value as soon as practical with the aid of our internal product and subject matter experts.
Our employees are our most important asset. Each employee is an integral part of our operation and success. We want the best, brightest, most enthusiastic and most productive people, interested in a friendly - yet challenging and rewarding - place to work. Be a part of a cutting edge development team and help shape the future of our HR and Tax Solutions.
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
ComplyRight is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.