Supply Clerk, 1st Shift (R5455)
Prime Pork is searching for a Parts Room Clerk. The Parts Room Clerk will be responsible for properly receiving all parts into the warehouse. This will include keeping accurate records in order to properly track incoming shipments and inventory. Some overtime will be required.
- Assist requisitioner in maintaining inventory.
- Maintain an accurate inventory.
- Maintain good housekeeping in warehouse.
- Distribute and track inventory movement.
- Customer service.
- Distribute supplies & parts to maintenance and team members
- Drive forklift to unload trucks
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Intermediate computer knowledge, including experience with Microsoft Excel, basic computer skills.
- Intermediate math skills.
- Interpersonal skills a plus.
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, talk and hear.
- Ability to operate forklift
- Ability to sit or stand for an entire shift.
- Ability to withstand higher levels of noise, dust and odors associated with a pork facility.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a daily basis.
- Ability to read and write.
- Experience working with a diverse group of people. Bilingual in Spanish/ English is preferred.
- Demonstrate ability to function effectively in a fast paced, changing work environment.
- Ability to maintain high expectations for self, demonstrating dedication to achievement of results.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and within a team environment.
At Prime Pork, we offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
The Prime Pork, LLC plant is located in Windom, MN. Prime Pork is a specialty pork plant focusing on taste and quality with a premium product. Doing things differently, Prime Pork is bringing to market a state-of-the-art pork processing facility focusing on genetics, animal health care and quality feed as a response to the public’s changing preferences in farm-to-table, local food. Prime Pork is part of the broader Taylor family of companies. If you want to join this fun, new start up, please contact Linda @ email@example.com