IT Contracts Administrator (R7094)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Technology Services is seeking an IT Contracts Administrator to join the team. You will be responsible for managing contract renewals for various IT software and hardware and also negotiating contract terms with vendors.
- Partner with internal stakeholders and vendor partners to ensure timely review, negotiation, execution, tracking, and management of a variety of contracts related to IT hardware and software.
- Participate in contract proposal preparation, contract negotiations, contract administration, and customer contract activities to manage assigned contracts in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications.
- Provide status updates to internal stakeholders and vendor partners, escalate as needed.
- Coordinate meetings between internal stakeholders and vendor partners to resolve outstanding contractual issues.
- Assist internal stakeholders in navigating through the contract management process.
- Provide comprehensive contract lifecycle management to ensure accuracy.
- Generate ad hoc reports and, participate on special projects.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field or equivalent experience
- 3+ years demonstrated related experience in contract review with a proven record of performance and increased level of responsibility
- Ability to organize, prioritize and flourish in a high-volume workload and think logically through contractual issues
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills to coordinate across a diverse cross-functional team
- Proven ability to manage contract lifecycle, including contract database and workflow
- Understanding of contract language including business and legal aspects
- Ability to balance legal/contractual issues with business risk
- Self-motivated, composed and creative problem solver
- Discretion, judgement and initiative required
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite of products
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Work from home in accordance with CDC and state guidelines
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Technology Services is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.