Junior .NET Software Developer (R7259)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Venture Solutions Inc. is seeking a .Net Software Developer to join our technology team in our Monroe, NC, Grove City, OH, Fort Worth, TX, Arden Hills, MN or Sacramento, CA location. This will an addition to the team due to business growth. Here at Venture, we strive to maintain a modern technology stack, leveraging industry leading practices for success.
The Software Developer will work with the development team and with Technical Lead to be responsible for creating applications used to process high volumes of customer-supplied data and pre-composed components into documents. The developer will work on integrations with a variety of third-party document composition systems, data cleansing and validation systems, and ERP systems.
- Maintains, fixes and enhances existing software applications to adhere to designs supporting internal business requirements and external customers
- Creates test plans and unit tests and executes those for applications
- Follows code review and testing processes, procedures, and plans.
- Write documentation in code and in issue tracking systems that supports other team members
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Produce clean, efficient code based on coding standards
- Follows safe data handling practices and processes
- Follows secure coding practices
- Follows Quality guidelines and procedures
- Performs work in a timely manner.
- Communicates status to technical lead or manager
- Work is complete and correct. Follows established processes.
- Works under general supervision and typically reports to a project leader or manager
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the lead
- Off hours and on call duties as necessary
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent experience required
- Projects completed in .Net Framework
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
- Strong attention to detail
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Excellent oral and written communication
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Work from home in accordance with CDC and state guidelines
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Venture Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.