Equipment Operator (R7711)
Start a new career with us.
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Corporation is looking for an Press Assistant
• Prepare and operate printing press equipment, in compliance with job specifications and in accordance with company quality standards and procedures.
• Performs daily/weekly/monthly maintenance on equipment to ensure optimum output.
• Prepare inks for proper color and consistency.
• Check paper for type, size, color and quantity.
• Check plates for correct format
• Visually inspect forms throughout run for quality
• Coordinate with Production Team to produce and prioritize jobs, and when necessary reorganize to meet deadline changes and updates.
• Maintain knowledge of safety requirements of job and equipment.
• Palletizer, Surface Mount II, Printer 1-2 color, Machine II, Packaging II, Folding, Cutter-Programs, Photocopy multicolor (Ink or Toner)
• 3rd Shift 10pm - 6:30am
You Must Have:
• Ability to set adjustable mechanism to required tolerances
• High degree of mathematical skills and attention to detail.
• High degree of mechanical ability
• Good reading ability.
We Would Also Prefer:
• High School Diploma/GED
• Must have ability to work with very close tolerances
• Ability to effectively communicate with team members
• High degree of analytical skills
• Good color discernment
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.